Seattle Gun Buyback Program turns into gun show for collectors

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by PrimePorkchop, Jan 28, 2013.

1. PrimePorkchop

PrimePorkchop New Member

This is a great way to start my week. Freaking hilarious. GO SEATTLE!!!

http://dcxposed.com/2013/01/27/seattle-gun-buyback-gets-jacked-turns-into-a-damn-gun-show-lol/

2. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

3. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Very proud if my fellow WA Gun Owners this morning!

4. PC167

PC167 New Member

That makes my day. :-D

5. 95sniper

95sniper New Member

Thats great, I've heard of people turning in nice guns for 50$ must have been murder weapons.

6. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

Boohoo, douches.

7. Curlyjoe_99

Curlyjoe_99 New Member

good for them all. this way, the guns go to a good home and those that really want to turn in can. win win in my book

8. Garadex

Garadex New Member

I love this, it is a huge "Screw you guys, we are Americans!"

9. theprodigy918

theprodigy918 New Member

Haha!!! I love to hear that!! I'm going to grab all the cash I can get my hands on and head to the pd gun show too if Tulsa or OKC ever does a buyback!! Thank you Seattle!!

10. orangello

orangello New Member

HaHaHa! SuckIT gun-grabbers!

Heck, if they were dumb enough to do a gun buy-back near here, i'd gather what cash i could and see if they had anything interesting in line.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
  11. 1911love

1911love New Member

Has anyone ever been arrested for doing this? I've thought about it many times, but was too scared to test the water.

12. CaseyChadwell

CaseyChadwell New Member

Idk how one could be arrested for buying something you could legally be allowed to own with money you made legally. I'm sure some douche nozzle chief of police has tried...and failed. If you're legally allowed to do it, you can't be arrested.

13. Viking

Viking Active Member

I've seen some of these by backs on the national news and I'm beginning to think some are set ups, I'm not so sure the cops give out confiscated firearms to some select people to turn in in order to motivate fence sitters, those who don't quiet know what's going on and are fearful, to follow the rest of the sheeple and turn in their firearms because it makes them feel good about doing the "Right thing".

14. ShagNasty1001

ShagNasty1001 New Member

I highly doubt anyone in oklahoma would do a buy back. Hell, we love our guns

15. buckhuntr

buckhuntr Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Maybe some of the Tulsa liberal nitwits, is all. The gangbangers and Section Eight apartment dwellers are too busy using theirs on each other to bother with a buy back. :rolleyes:

16. Ruger22lr

Ruger22lr New Member

Haha. Good old fashioned American Capitalism at work.

17. ricepaddydaddy

ricepaddydaddy New Member

What if the gun you just bought was listed as being stolen?
    I do not buy guns from non-dealers unless I can run them thru the Florida Department of Law Enforcement website stolen property section first. I'm not really ready to become Bubba's "girlfriend.":eek:

18. KA5ROW

KA5ROW New Member

The city of Seattle should sell the guns they bought to the gun dealers. Sense they paid $100 for them they could double there money on most, the dealers could resell them to honest law biding citizens. A good way for the city to make money, and give the dealers an additional supply source.

19. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Several years ago some fuzzy headed Priest in Denver used parish funds to do a buyback.

A young man was interviewed on a local TV station. He said that he picked up a couple of klunkers at a flea market and sold them to the priest.

Then he said that he was going to use the money as a down payment on an "ASSAULT RIFLE.":p:p:p:p:p:p

I love it!:D:D:D