Firearms Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Glock 19 Gen. 5
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy folks.

I finally decided to get an SOT for my type 07 FFL and of course this means I'll be getting a machinegun. A lot of what I see is towards agencies only, like a lot of sweet $1,100 full-auto M4's. Law letters aren't a problem for me if that's what it comes down to it but if I could find an auto in that nature for around that same cost then that'd be pretty awesome.

Any suggestions?

Premium Member
At the current price of ammo, I am restricted to single shots only.

Registered
Look up NFA Market Board. Lot of good stuff gets listed on there. Anything from Transferable, Pre 86 Dealer sample to Post samples. I鈥檓 sure you鈥檇 find something you鈥檇 like!

Premium Member
Howdy folks.

I finally decided to get an SOT for my type 07 FFL and of course this means I'll be getting a machinegun. A lot of what I see is towards agencies only, like a lot of sweet $1,100 full-auto M4's. Law letters aren't a problem for me if that's what it comes down to it but if I could find an auto in that nature for around that same cost then that'd be pretty awesome.

Any suggestions?
Check with a guy in Miami named Reuben A. Mendiola, Jr. I think his business is something like DealerinNFA, he is a big MG seller. The old boy is 100% by the book, but he is honest and fair. He always used to have transferable weapons. Tell him a North Florida Redneck suggested you call. I haven't spoken to him in 20 years, but he will know exactly who you are talking about. When he starts cussing, tell him I said to kiss my grits. (only don't clean it up)

Reactions: Boogaloo Bungalow

Administrator
You may also want to check on any fees you become liable for under ITAR (check with another NFA dealer) And as I understand it, a post '86 Dealer sample cannot be retained if your SOT lapses- you can transfer it to another dealer, or sell it to a LE Agency.

Registered
Glock 19 Gen. 5
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You may also want to check on any fees you become liable for under ITAR (check with another NFA dealer) And as I understand it, a post '86 Dealer sample cannot be retained if your SOT lapses- you can transfer it to another dealer, or sell it to a LE Agency.
I'm aware of how it all works, I'm not worried about it. I'm simply looking to source fully-auto's without paying $40K for post sample MP7's.

Registered
If Knob Creek puts on a show in the fall it would be a good place to do hands on shopping for a transferable full auto.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts