Screwing with Goju: Virtual Kumite

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Benning Boy, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I don't know how this will turn out, but the idea is showing different Martial Arts styles, and their approaches.

If it works, the winner accepts a challenge from somebody else.

I don't have it all worked out, but that's when things go well for me.

Let me say this before the trash talking begins... I don't believe that one style is better than another. I believe the practitioner makes the art.

If a Judo guy trains 5 days a week, and a Muay Thai guy trains one, the Judo guy is gonna smoke the half-azz artist.

So that said, Goju Ryu Karate is a weak art, suited only for Japanese fatheads.:eek:

Defend your honor, boy.:eek::eek:

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

:eek:

Where did this come from????????

3. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Ever fought a real goju guy? Didn't think so. Otherwise even your typed words would be slurred mr tangsoo dough boy.

4. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

A concept. To educate non practitioners. Probably won't turn out, but it's worth a shot.

5. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Yeah?

Well.

I am going with Rickson by armbar. :D

6. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Okay, sushi man. Let's start like this.

What does your gi look like, and why? Is there meaning, or are they McDojo pajamas?

7. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

I wear either a white or blue doubleweight judogi made by fuji or mizuno purely for functionality. Karate gi's rip too easy.

And you sir?

Last edited: Feb 19, 2010
  8. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I started with the typical white lightweight. Once at red belt, got red trim for the jacket.

Now it's a heavyweight ( I forget how many ounces). Black pants, white jacket, black trim. The belt however is midnight blue, as black suggests an end, an a Black Belt in TSD is now a beginner again.

You are a punk little girl, but I owe you at least a bow. I have earned the right to stand with my feet shoulder width apart. I slap my hips, present my fists in front of me, and bow.

Your turn.:mad:

9. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Red belt is the end, 10th dan in Japanese culteres.

Should have kept your eyes on me when you bowed. I just kicked you in the face because of the disdain you expressed for my art. Full ball of the foot to the nose, now your gi is red too. You should also control your emotions in an altercation, mudskipper. You lose your temper you lose the fight, but as I have experienced with korean styles......they look pretty dancing, but after the first blow they get all catty and lose control of technique.

10. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

And now I'm disdainfully taking my stance.

I will warn you, in my style, we are big on knuckle and shin conditioning.

I'm going to lead off with a front leg double roundhouse. First one at belt level, pops back second to your fat head.

Response?

11. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Really, Goju has conditioning like no other.

Do you really want to start with a double leg high kick? Well, that will end badly for you. Like the common americanized karateka you have attacked the highest target with the lowest and slowest weapon, brilliant. :rolleyes:

I moved, you missed. Now your weakside is exposed and at my disposal. Two strikes to the side of the neck for you just behind the ear with the first two knuckles.

12. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Luckily, we're big on circular motion.

I might have taken the blow, but it is lessened.

And your dangling arm allows my spinning back kick to your midsection.

Response?

13. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I am not in this fight, but a spinning back kick I step into making the backside of your knee the fulcrum and I would deliver 2 sharp kidney punches before you realize that your fancy kick has been thwarted. Just me, not my fight. :cool:

14. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

This thread is useless without Greg Jackson training and some serious ******CHS. :eek::D

JD

15. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

First a double kick and now a fancy spinning kick. What, am I fighting a parapalegic?

Kicks are a huge chance,especially spinning and high kicks. They might land, but 9/10 they will just get your butt hurt, such as in this case. More punches on the way, two to the floater ribs then a hook to the temple.

16. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Ah, your silly Japanese linear attacks have foiled me. I've dropped, into a sickle sweep that takes both of your legs out and lands you on your rump.

I'm back up, maybe lumped up a little, but I await your move, and I've given myself range....

17. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

remember where you are

Bang Bang your both dead lol

18. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Considering your locale, I've never heard an Airsoft go "Bang Bang". Maybe Pfft Pfft.

I'm sorry, that was low.:D

19. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

Bang Bang

As many shotguns as you like he he