Scored a new ruger 10/22

Discussion in '.22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion' started by BUCKSLAYERR78, Feb 9, 2013.

1. BUCKSLAYERR78

BUCKSLAYERR78 New Member

So today I lucked out at a local Walmart and got me a new 10/22 for super cheap. Trying to decide if I should sell it and use the money to recover a little from all my recent purchases or keep it since I really like it. Any thoughts?

2. AR10

AR10 New Member

They are pretty cool, and so many ways to dress them up!

3. BUCKSLAYERR78

BUCKSLAYERR78 New Member

Ya and super cheap to shoot. Problem is my dad has two and keeps telling me I can one of his. And I have this problem of not ever wanting to sell any gun.

4. jyo

jyo New Member

EVERYBODY should have at lease one 10-22---everybody should have at least one P35 too!

5. BUCKSLAYERR78

BUCKSLAYERR78 New Member

Ya, it's just I'm getting some pretty good offers for it. And I really think ill be able to find one at a later date

6. Curlyjoe_99

Curlyjoe_99 New Member

Unless you have sentimental value, sell one off. just be awares of the laws in your state for re-selling recently purchased firearms.

Things ARE getting so silly out there

7. BUCKSLAYERR78

BUCKSLAYERR78 New Member

Ya that's was my thought, I have no attachment and no need for the extra gun. It was just such a good deal. Ill have to check into the laws regarding selling it. As ridiculous as it is that I can sell my own legally purchased property.

8. BUCKSLAYERR78

BUCKSLAYERR78 New Member

Shot the new 10/22 this weekend. Very happy I decided to keep it. I had almost forgot how fun they are to plink with.