Firearms Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21,822 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm trying to figure this out as well but for a MAK90.. was hoping for a red dot

I don't have a side mount rail on my rifle though, seems I'd need to buy the receiver cover mount deal.. I just wonder how badly those things lose zero whenever you remove them for cleaning.. :(

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
I'm trying to figure this out as well but for a MAK90.. was hoping for a red dot

I don't have a side mount rail on my rifle though, seems I'd need to buy the receiver cover mount deal.. I just wonder how badly those things lose zero whenever you remove them for cleaning.. :(
DON"T WASTE YOUR $$

With that said, I've got one you can buy.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
soo... what you're saying is only go with something that is a side mount :p
or a fore grip weaver mount, that's where you want your red dot anyway

see my earlier photo, I mount my red dot on that forward grip

just depends whether I want to reach out and touch someone or shoot running Tangos closer in

·
Registered
16 Posts
or a fore grip weaver mount, that's where you want your red dot anyway

see my earlier photo, I mount my red dot on that forward grip

just depends whether I want to reach out and touch someone or shoot running Tangos closer in
yea I see what you're talking about.. guess it just depends on what you get.. I like the looks of the reflex style red dots that would be better up front but liking a Bushnell trophy tube style one too due to the great reviews it's getting which I'd have closer to me at the back I feel..
haven't personally messed with any though :(

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
yea I see what you're talking about.. guess it just depends on what you get.. I like the looks of the reflex style red dots that would be better up front but liking a Bushnell trophy tube style one too due to the great reviews it's getting which I'd have closer to me at the back I feel..
i guess it depends what you will be shooting

are you looking for a one eye scope or a two eye reflex

big difference, that's why I have both

if you're moving one eye (scope) is worthless

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Here's my inside the wire zombie set-up

1 - 15 of 15 Posts