Scope for a 10/22

Discussion in 'Optics & Mounts' started by HomieDontUKnowMe, Oct 6, 2010.

1. HomieDontUKnowMe

HomieDontUKnowMe New Member

Im going to buy a 10/22, i want to make it *** accurate and shoot as far as possible. what scope should i go with for a 10/22? money isnt a situation id rather spend the money and get something great for a 10/22 then something cheap. if you could link scopes that would help alot thanks!

2. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Are you going to post this in ever sub forum of Firearms Talk?

3. stalkingbear

stalkingbear Well-Known Member

I'd recommend you get a .22 scope or even better yet get a scope that has an adjustable objective or side focus. A 4x-12x,4.5x-14x, or a 4x-16x would do just fine in whatever brand/model you choose. Remember to spend some money because if you only spend 30$ then you only have a 30$ scope to work with.

4. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Depends on who's ***, we talking Kim Kardashian and Coco or someone smaller like Kate Moss. There is a big difference in how accurate you need to hit those.:eek: Pun Intended.

5. HomieDontUKnowMe

HomieDontUKnowMe New Member

Sorrymy brother posted the one here, he did not know i already asked about the scope so he asked for me cause we were talking about it. my bad sorry.

6. lonyaeger

lonyaeger Active Member

7. Switchbarrel

Switchbarrel New Member

Scope

Consider the Bushnell Elite 4200 8-32x40 (6-24x would be a second choice). It focuses down to 10 yards which is nice for a rimfire. The high mag. will allow you to hold/aim more precisely as your distance increases. If you want to shoot it real far, you'll need a tapered base or the Burris Sig. rings with the inserts to gain more elevation. The 8-32x Elite 4200 doesn't have a lot of elevation built into it (+/- 10 moa from optical center).

I believe a lot (if not all) of the Sightrons also focus down to 7 or 10 yards as well.