Firearms Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not sure why it can't be linked. In the past some inks hve been altered so they cannot reposted, I believe asit has happened more than once. Go "The Gun Feed" site and it is stillt here.

·
Super Moderator
410 Posts
Trying the page again. This seems to work.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Same "scientists" writing about CLIMATE CHANGE?
Same "scientists" writing about WUFLU coming from bats?
Same "scientists" writing the praises of THEIR vaccine, while ignoring and burying the deaths and side effects?
The same "scientists" claiming flatulent cows are the cause every adverse weather situation that has ever occurred?
The same "scientists" touting solar and wind as our only chance at survival?

Or a political agenda being promoted by "proving" their point through claims of skewed, manipulated and created data by politically motivated "scientists"?

Gates paid puppet, Flip-flop Fauci, for instance?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
What is climate change? Answer: the biggest man made hoax to ever be created and bought into. Thank you, Al Gore, for your self-aggrandizing pile of garbage to ever have been created. It made you wealthy as you lost your wife and ran around the world in your private jet polluting the world. I don't have words to describe such stupidity and a human being so, whatever, to have cost the world so much in lying garbage. And to think that people buy into it. I think part of it is people are not educated. Anyone that knows geology knows that climate changed over and over and over BEFORE man was even on earth. Over and out.

·
Registered
587 Posts
The Pine Island Glacier on the West Antarctic Ice Sheet is responsible for more than a quarter of Antarctica's contribution to global sea level rise over the past decades. Now, a new study shows it is more vulnerable to rapid melting than thought, because climate change is weakening its natural braking system.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Water levels at Lake Mead, the nation's largest reservoir, have hit their lowest levels in history, adding to concerns about water supply as the western United States remains in the grips of a megadrought. "This is the lowest that the reservoir has been since it filled in 1937," Patricia Aaron, a spokesperson for the Bureau of Reclamation, told NBC News.
Much of the western U.S. has been under near-continuous drought conditions for the past 20 years. Scientists have said that human-caused climate change is exacerbating the situation by increasing temperatures, reducing the volume of snowpack and altering precipitation patterns.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
When it is stated that "scientists have said", you know they are not "scientists". I keep hearing the word "scientist" and "follow the science" but never see or hear any science. I have both a STEM and a business education but never see or hear any science.... as inTony Fauci. He will be a scientist when hell freezes over. He's a liberal mouth-piece that makes too much of my money propagandizing something he lied about and got caught doing it. He needs to fade away fast.

·
Registered
587 Posts
When it is stated that "scientists have said", you know they are not "scientists". I keep hearing the word "scientist" and "follow the science" but never see or hear any science. I have both a STEM and a business education but never see or hear any science.... as inTony Fauci. He will be a scientist when hell freezes over. He's a liberal mouth-piece that makes too much of my money propagandizing something he lied about and got caught doing it. He needs to fade away fast.
Ok smart guy:) what is your explanation for the artic thawing, and the lake going dry?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Ok smart guy:) what is your explanation for the artic thawing, and the lake going dry?
My explanation is the same reason the artic has thawed and frozen over and over. Where did the Great Lakes come from? Why have glaciers and polar ice caps frozen and thawed over and over through the millions (billions) of years of this planet's existence? Ever taken a geology course or studied sedimentary rock? How did oceans fill and recede over and over and over through the millions of years? Where do ice bergs some from? How are glaciers formed in the first place? I live on a mountain side in the Southeast. Why do the rocks in my yard have barnacle fossils on them? Thousands of years is a flash in the pan when it comes to human existence. I am educated, are you, smart guy? Education is a great thing. Get some.

·
Registered
587 Posts
My explanation is the same reason the artic has thawed and frozen over and over. Where did the Great Lakes come from? Why have glaciers and polar ice caps frozen and thawed over and over through the millions (billions) of years of this planet's existence? Ever taken a geology course or studied sedimentary rock? How did oceans fill and recede over and over and over through the millions of years? Where do ice bergs some from? How are glaciers formed in the first place? I live on a mountain side in the Southeast. Why do the rocks in my yard have barnacle fossils on them? I am educated, are you, smart guy?
You don't seem like you are educated. Must have been public schools in Alabama or Arkansas

·
Super Moderator
410 Posts
We're done here.

Thread closed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.