Scariest Man Alive

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Benning Boy, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

One or two of us owns a firearm, and one or two know how to use one.

A huge number have extensive martial arts training, and those who don't are some of the brightest contributors to the MMA thread.

And many are military-ex military-LEO guys.

Who is the one guy you would never want to pi$$ off?:eek:

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

IF the stories are true, I think that Frank Dux was probably one of the truly baddest men on the planet with his hands, with knives and with weapons.

Old School Don Frye - for you MMA guys - was one hell of a bad man, and he is a class III weapons dealer in his spare time, so I am sure he can handle himself....

There are probably about 1,000 Operators from SFOD-D and the SAS/SBS that would rank up there I am sure....

JD

3. user4

user4 New Member

You mean Tom Selleck? ;) Or was it it Freddy Mercury? (Dan Severn)

4. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Yeah, the first time I saw Don "the Predator" Frye, I immediately thought Selleck, as well.:D

5. hunter Joe

hunter Joe New Member

I'm still pretty impressed with Uriah Faber. Tenacious to say the least. I think that little Mo-Fo would be a hand full.

6. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I think Mike Brown might have a little something to say about that choice... LOL

Plus Faber is like 150-155 at walking around weight. At that size, I could choke slam that little guy, and on concrete, that is going to put an end to tenacious with something I like to call deceleration trauma. :D

JD

7. ScottG

ScottG New Member

The guys you all have named are losers!!!!! The real guy to fear is Kurt Thomas. Man, gymkata rules!!!!!

Either that or the guy who wants to bed Rosie O..... :eek:

8. od green

od green New Member

Ted Nuggent !!!

9. hunter Joe

hunter Joe New Member

Ok JD, Vegas or Sacramento? Lets get ready to rumble. LOL

10. roosterjuicer

roosterjuicer New Member

11. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

You talking promotions ( UFC versus Strikeforce )? Training camps? Or best places for a fight?

Actually Vegas wins all three in my opinion... LOL

12. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Chuck Manson is damn scary!

13. hunter Joe

hunter Joe New Member

Ted Nugent is a fag, but Shermain has some nice Ta Ta's

14. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Dude, he's like 74 or 75 - I know he was born in '34.

Pretty sure everyone on this list can kick has *** at this point in time...:rolleyes:

JD

15. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Thread title is 'Scariest Man Alive'. Kick his *** or not, how many of those guys can convince a whole group of people to commit horrendous crimes willingly and proudly? Then, after imprisonment, carve a swaztika in their own forehead?

You ever see any of his parole hearings on TV? Still gives the heebies.

16. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Ty Cobb or Tex Cobb. Tex Cobb is pretty scary even though he has gotten pretty old these days. Unless there is someone else goinig by Ty Cobb these days, that guy has been dead for about 50 years. I guess if he was up walking around, that would be scary.

17. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

It has been several years ago, but I met Terrible Ted and that guy has a look in his eyes that is scary. He WILL kill!

As for Shermain's ta ta's. Go to the bunker and show me proof, please.

18. orangello

orangello New Member

It has been widely documented that Manson used LSD to gain full control of the chicks & then used them & LSD to gain full control over the guys. It is said that he would get everyone spun & then "preach" to them until they came down. He used the chicks to worm his way into Dennis Wilson's beach house, to the point where Wilson bugged out & the Family pawned off his gold records & equipment. The only the scary about Manson is the Arian Brotherhood's backing of him; i would not want to mess with those cats.

Besides, the only time i know of him personally trying to kill someone was when he allegedly shot a dealer in the back with a .22 revolver. weaksauce

19. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Tate murders (Sharon was pregnant), and the other slaughter (can't remember the names) were committed under direction of Charley. Even after some of the members of his family were convicted and not using LSD anymore, they still tried to protect him. Helter Skelter.

20. orangello

orangello New Member

Labianca, i bleve was the other house, Abigail Folger was anothe chick at the Tate house. LSD can make permanent changes in perceptions/beliefs if you (or somebody else) want it to; i knew a guy in college who got fixated on a night sky & saw pixels in his vision permanently (last time i talked to him, about 5 years outta college). It is not a toy. (the Labianca scene was also significant because they found his .22 revolver in the yard, tying Chuckie in)