Saw the coupon, bought the shotgun

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by AcidFlashGordon, Jul 18, 2010.

1. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

Big 5 had a sale on the Mossberg 590 so I went out today and grabbed one. It was the last one they had in stock (on hand) or I'd have had to wait to pick it up. This is my first shotgun so I'm going to make sure I fully understand it before taking it out to the desert and plinking at some cardboard milk containers I have lying around. Ran me $379 but I know Mossbergs are quality and I've got no qualms about paying for quality.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They had a bayonet (Smith & Wesson M-9) listed in the sale coupon but the Big 5 I went to didn't have any in stock. I can pick one up later if I really decide I want one. And why, do you ask, would I want a bayonet on a shotgun? Because I can here in Nevada.

2. Jynx

Jynx New Member

They have that same sale going on at Big 5 out here too. Trust me, it is daaaaaaaaaamn tempting.

Fine looking shotgun. Can't wait to see it with the bayonet :D

3. ta1588

ta1588 New Member

that is pretty sweet, and with a bayonet it'd be a sort of modern trench gun :) very nice.

4. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Nice shoty Flash. [​IMG]

5. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

You're gonna' like that shotgun, guaranteed. :D

6. diggsbakes

diggsbakes New Member

That's a great house gun. I've shot Mossberg's for years and never got a bad one. Enjoy!