saving our constitution.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by jon1992d, Jan 8, 2012.

1. jon1992d

jon1992d New Member

This is something i strongly urge everyone to do..I recently started compiling all of our nations and some others important documents and storing them on memory drives (portable little ones) and on paper kept in file books inside a burn safe. For example the constitution, bill of rights, liberty or death and the magna carta. Im doing this for 2 reasons. 1 If the government completely destroys our rights and constitution. This way future generations will know these documents still exist and can be used in an effort to take back our rights. 2 If society ever falls apart and chaos strikes for a prolonged amount of time we will eventualy be able to rebuild around the idea of how the world should be run with these important documents as guidelines in a way. I would like to hear if anyone else is currently doing this or will now do this and how you feel about it (good idea, bad idea?) let me know :)

2. bkt

bkt New Member

Yes, I have copies of the DofI, Constitution & BoR stored away. I have copies in my BOB and the safe. And they're scattered around the house. They're in my car, too, come to think of it. I got it covered. :)