save your ammo train your family membes!

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by tiberius10721, Jan 17, 2013.

1. tiberius10721

tiberius10721 New Member

My fellow firearms talk members who I have tremendous respect for at this forum because I have always been treated with respect by members and moderators alike. Conserve your ammo! Every Bullet! Teach and train your wife children and every family member you trust how to shoot. For you members that are ex military like me take it one step further train your family members to be well armed and coordinated militia members. Don't assume that everything is going to be okay prepare for the worst I have a bad feeling about this president and this government. I think the government is broke and trying to hide how bad it really is. Thats all I have to say I really hope I'm just a crazy nut job who is paranoid but I see a Greece situation coming to America on a more massive scale and I think our Government does to.

2. gunfreak101

gunfreak101 New Member

It's like you just read my mind, I feel the same way.

3. Longrange

Longrange New Member

I agree and have canceled several range trips since November actually.

4. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Agreed.

I've read a lot of literature on societies that have recently collapsed (Eastern European countries 80's-90's)...

They all said, in hind site, it was really weird...Like everyone KNEW something was wrong, but they were all too afraid and ignorant to come out and say it...but looking back, they FELT it.

People started hoarding a little more food, people were buying guns if they could... things like that.

All the while, the media and politicians were acting like everything was fine and normal.....

5. gunfreak101

gunfreak101 New Member

If only we could boot all this government officials including the so called president and elect new officials.

6. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Foodstuffs with long shelf life are even more important than ammo. You can't fight if you don't eat.:p

7. orangello

orangello New Member

Depends on whether you "take" prisoners. ;)

8. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

My family and I don't east "long pig.":eek::eek:

9. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Aw c'mon man..Like everything else it tastes like chicken