Savage Wild

Discussion in 'Hunting Forum' started by knfxda, Jun 4, 2011.

1. knfxda

knfxda New Member

2. stalkingbear

stalkingbear Well-Known Member

Heck that sounds like a LOT of fun & excitement to me! If I wasn't disabled I'd be tempted to try it. At least with a spear you have a way to keep the boar off you until it decides it's dead.

3. knfxda

knfxda New Member

That was his plan, but watch the clip (they don't show the whole thing), but he failed at keeping the boar off of himself with the spear! :eek:

They really go for the femoral artery.

4. wmille01

wmille01 New Member

A spear would make a good walking stick and a good hunting tool too, Might start carrying one with me when I go camping.

5. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

Authorities might frown on it and other hikers might report you. Make a detachable head to go on your stick. Keep it in a sheath.

6. powg

powg New Member

spears and boars

i think it is cool as it gets ....some people are using spears on bears too . ol stalking bear is still agile and big enough to kill a bear with his hands if he had a mind to:D .Check out'' killin and grillin ''on the pursuit channel ,they are local east texans and friends of mine that ''get er done'' in the field and on the fire .

7. lonewolf101

lonewolf101 New Member

At lest a MAN CAN TEST himself that way to see if he has what it take to KILL A MEAN HOG.