Savage Owners

Discussion in '.22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion' started by JeepinBoy88, Feb 4, 2011.

1. JeepinBoy88

JeepinBoy88 New Member

I bought a Savage Mark II Model93 fvxp where can i get a bipod for it?

2. Fisherking

Fisherking New Member

Does it have a sling swivel stud? If it does than a rock ridge or haris bipod will fit it. Look to Midway or cabelas.
    F.K.

3. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

Your rifle has a single front swivel stud so the Harris type bi-pods will attach. If you want to use a sling as well, just attach another stud. You may want to look into a cheek piece for the stock as the drop is wrong for the scope. Savage and I have had a few issues over that and they sent me the hardware at no charge to change out my wifes stock to a Boyds laminated wood stock. Boyds has some nice finished and unfinished stocks for your rifle but it adds weight.

4. JeepinBoy88

JeepinBoy88 New Member

Ok i went to the gun center in buffalo on saturday got a bipod for it for 59.99 when i coulda stayed intown and get it for 49.99 didnt know that till after.
    I like the look of the bipod on the gun it makes it look meaner in my opinion.
    Also i reliezed on sunday you cant shoot 22lr's in this gun only 22 wmr's, no thanks to the dick working at gander mountain.
    Is there any other upgrades that can be done to this model

5. mjt74436

mjt74436 New Member

Walmart sells one for $39.99. Not sure how it mounts to the gun or what brand.