Savage Model 11/111 FCNS

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by CharlieRedleg, Dec 6, 2011.

1. CharlieRedleg

CharlieRedleg New Member

Hey I think I am getting a Savage Model 11/111 FCNS in 30-06 Springfield. If yall have any information about it I would be very thankful if you could post the info yall have.
    Thanks,
    Charlie

2. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly Active Member

Charlie,That rifle should do just about anything you want.The Accustock has had some great reviews,and the Accutrigger is about the best factory trigger available.Plus it has a detachable magazine that comes in handy out if the field.
    I'd say,your getting a very good rifle.

3. CharlieRedleg

CharlieRedleg New Member

That is what I wanted to hear. Thanks man for helping. I know more about pistols because I like to shoot them better. Do you know for sure if those rifles are MOA? From what I have read they are.
    Charlie

4. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly Active Member

Today,Almost every mfg's rifles will shoot MOA at 100 yards or very close to it.It all comes down to the shooter,and finding ammo that the barrel likes to shoot.

5. CharlieRedleg

CharlieRedleg New Member

I am a pretty good shot. I dont get to shoot as much as I would like. When I was about 6 or 7 I out shot most adults I shot with. I thought it was the coolest thing ever. I also shot like every day back then and I shoot like once a month now.