Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just grab one for 20$ 5 round internal tumbler 308 leveraction wat a nice one to add to my collection anyone got advice on this weapon

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nice rifle i have one I shoot 150 grain Remington cor lokt it's the best bang for the buck ammo I have found

·
Banned
3,611 Posts
$20? No you did not!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guns are cheap for me especially the older ones I never paid over 300 for a gun and I own some nice ones

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Pics or your lying.

·
Banned
3,611 Posts
It's his avatar. I think it's a broken Airsoft and STILL wasn't $20.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol wow jealous retards on here eh I can tell u are wanna be gun owners.can't even tell a real gun from an airsoft lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do yourself a.favour go.get your licence and buy a real.gun ****heads lol I still.buy wepons cheaper than any of u why my father owns a gun shop lol

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
For a young turd he has also saved his own life 3 times according to other post. Useing his 12ga 1 time from a moose and to 2 times from a bears. He has more diedly experence than many seasoned hunters with close calls.

Now be a good boy and sweep dads "gun shop" or a , pawn shop.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
vostro said:
Lol wow jealous retards on here eh I can tell u are wanna be gun owners.can't even tell a real gun from an airsoft lol
Trollin are you. These members are far from retarded. They are very intelligent. 20 dollars is just a price that is hard to believe.

·
Registered
33 Posts
vostro said:
So how about u go suck on a barrel
no need to get all bent out of shape. If you got it for $20 bucks the Guy didn't know what it was worth or just plain didn't care. Ill give ya $40 for it that's double your money. Spread the love bro.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
What a douche bag. Come on down to ky. Ill give you directions, then call me a ****head to my face.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts