Savage 270 shooting!

Discussion in 'Range Report' started by ANAKINANAYA, Sep 17, 2010.

1. ANAKINANAYA

ANAKINANAYA New Member

Well i went to the range and shot today. I shot once and then noticed that my scope was way off i adjusted it and then well you can tell. I took these shoots at 200 yards with a bushnell 3x9x40 scope. This is what a motivated marine can do! Well i made these rounds they are hornady sp 130 grn with 52 grns of h-4350.

Attached Files:

2. Squirrel_Slayer

Squirrel_Slayer New Member

Great shooting! I'm headed out to the range this weekend myself and I will try and see if I can print something that good with my AR.

3. RugerShootinGal

RugerShootinGal New Member

Very nice shooting and a nice Savage 270!!:)

4. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

5. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Pretty damn good shooting Marine! Can we get some more info on the rifle? Tuned, customized, bone stock??

Thanks,

JD

6. ANAKINANAYA

ANAKINANAYA New Member

Stock bought it at academy on special for 179.00 dollars. Just the recoil pad has been changed.

7. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

My pre-Accu-trigger / Accu-stock Savage 116 in 7mm Rem. Mag. is amazingly accurate in the same way. I pull it out and shoot quarter sized groups dead center on the target whenever I want to prove I still have it. :cool:

I use IMR-4831 to load my 7mm Mag's. with great success as well as H4350. You might want to try some of it too. I've found that the 4831 is even more accurate than the 4350.

Good shooting!!! :)