Firearms Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
The BAS-K is as good as you can get for the money you spend. I have had one for about 6 months. It has demonstrated no problems. and the accuracy is better than expected. I am new to the long gun and enjoying every minute.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The heavy price may be true, but when compared to the Rem 700 with a heavy 24" barrel and and adjustable trigger. You pay more for the threaded barrel on the Rem you do not have the option of screwing on a suppressor unless you wish to pay the bucks. The Rem does not come with all of the attaching points. Not a problem to attach the bipod and sling. Put the rails on the Rem and your looking for an additional $350. I have got a 4.5-16X50 scope and still have room on the top rail for an NV Device and with the side rails I have options. So what I'm getting to is that the BAS-K comes with all of the options and allows you to be flexable in any direction you may wish to go. If you add a REM that guarentees 1/2" MOA. $1600 isn't much compared to what you would pay for a 700 with the same options.

:rolleyes:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.