Sarah Brady

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Warrior1256, Apr 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

The Brady Campaign is in the news quite often pushing gun control but I have not heard anything from Sarah Brady herself in a long time. Anybody know why?

2. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

Because they'd be expected to show her picture?

3. 1911love

1911love New Member

Bc she is SO full of sh!t even the anti gunners can't stand the smell of her!

4. chuckusaret

chuckusaret Member

Good one....

5. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

She's probably ashamed because the Brady campaign is nothing but a joke. They've been caught in so many lies, that no one with half a mind believes them anymore.

6. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

that's pretty sad when someone has the same agenda, doesn't want you around!:eek:

7. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Sara Brady is a product of her environment.

Her husband was grievously wounded by Hinlkey durring the assassination attempt on Regan... her life was shattered and opportunistic gun grabbers used her and Jim's story to further their agenda.

I'm no more a fan of the Brady's as I am of Gabi Giffords, however, scorning either does nothing to expose the false promises they offer.

The entire argument they espouse is based in "emotion"... and "emotion" is a argument we loose.

Stick to facts, statistics, and our shared passion for liberty and steer clear of attacking anyone the public percieves as a victim.

Tack

8. Anna-Purna

Anna-Purna New Member

Because the Demorats found a new poster boy down in Arizona?

9. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

The Bradys were smart. Jim got a maga government life retirement. They have made millions off the Gun Control racket. The Brady Campaign has been a cash cow for these con artist.:(

10. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

Sorry Tack, Sarah F. Brady can have my pity but not my tolerance. Not any more than a rabid dog.

You can try to explain why she is an immoral, lying, agent provocateur for the Party of the Left as well as a traitor who insists Americans lose their basic rights to become serfs of the very politicians they elect. But you cannot justify it. No, at least not to me...

Last edited: Apr 28, 2013
  11. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Perhaps my post lacked clarity.

I've no interest in "justifying" anything Brady or Giffords say or do. I am interested is winning this fight peacefully so that men like me need not engage in it violently.

...and I see zero value in attacking a public "victim". Regardless of what "we" think of her.

Given last weeks results from DC... This thread is sort of like the Super Bowl
    Champs verbally trashing there "already vanquished" opponents.

Tack

12. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

Just because she once was a 'victim', she gave up her innocence when she stepped into the political arena.

13. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

...again, it's not about "our" opinion of her.

It IS about the way liberal bloggers take threads like these out of context to generate sympathy for our adversaries.

Last I checked, the only people on earth keeping this Womans name relevant, are folks bashing her here. :rolleyes:

Tack

14. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

Sorry, but liberals bash our side so much more than any of this talk on the forum does against their side. If the liberal bloggers don't see that, then whatever we 'don't' say wont change their opinion of us. The only way to win their game is to play by the same rules they go by.

15. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

I heard yesterday on Guntalk that the Brady group has less then 25,000 members. They get a lot more ink then a group that size deserves. Of course, look at the media that they are dealing with.

16. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Exactly,

All of these anti gun groups are minor pimples on the azz of America. If not for a "compliant" media... No one would pay any attention to them.

So why help them by generating controversy that gives the media 1 more reason to stick a camera in there face?

Tack

17. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

Exactly. and why would any of us support anything they do by even watching CNN MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, etc. Time to put them all out of business and change the channel.

18. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

God Bless her and I am not happy if anyone gets shot by another one of the mentally ill idiot sickos running around in our society. But Gabby Gifford and her husband are falling pawns to the same identical scheme as the Bradey's! Yes lets punish the law abiding citizens and attempt to take away their freedom and rights. When all that has been proposed would do exactly NOTHING to curb the mentally ill stimulated violence. The Bombs of last week showed them of the fact finally. But I am sure those on the cause will still continue to be ignorant or want to punish the good folks for the acts of idiots and the mentally ill. Haven't heard much about those issues. And not the poor little boy Terrorist was led astray by the big bad wolf. Sure was Islamic Extremist Terrorists. Not his fault! It was his brother, it was his mom, it was the other guy! Who cares he simply is a Muslim Islamic Radical Terrorist! How stupid and blind can people be. And then the administration allowed a Federal Judge to hamper the whole interrogation process. Could they be hiding anything? YOU THINK!:rolleyes:

19. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I Googled a picture of her. ROFLMAO..........

20. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Tack is taking the high road here. It's good manners and good strategy in any debate. But not always easy to maintain against opponants who base their argument on propaganda and irrational hate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.