Sako Tikka T3 Lite stainless/synthetic sako 7mm .08

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by samuelrh2000, Aug 19, 2011.

1. samuelrh2000

samuelrh2000 New Member

Need some info. new at this Sako'sTKKa3 T3 lite 7mm 08 is this a reliable, good quality rifle? Do they shoot well

2. Wambli

Wambli New Member

The Tikka T3 Lite is a GREAT rifle!!! They are well made and in general very accurate. My frined has one in 7mm-08 and he is very happy with it, mine is a .338 WinMag. 7mm-08 is one of my favorite chamberings for deer.

3. ChicagoJoe

ChicagoJoe New Member

I sent back a Rem M7 to the factory for repairs and have started to consider my options, should Big Green let me down. I was thinking Savage until I handled a Tikka T3 and TC Venture. Both the T3 and Venture have free floating barrels, removable box magazines and cost less than a Savage with the Accutrigger. If I need to replace my Remington it will likely be with a TC or Tikka.

4. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly Active Member

Tikka is a nice rifle,and they are shooters.Factory guarantee to shoot MOA or better at 100 yards with factory ammo.
    I prefer the wood stock version over their synthetic stock.The synthetic just looks and feels cheap to me.
    The magazine for Tikka's are also very pricey-around $65 for a factory magazine.
    They have one of the smoothest actions that you will find,and the triggers are pretty good also.

I'd buy one if I could get the one I want,but the jackasses at Beretta USA only import certain guns from the Tikka line to the USA.

5. TRAPPER1

TRAPPER1 New Member

Hi i was thinking of purchasing a Tikka 223 with a bull barrel for coyote hunting and range shooting .can some one give me some info on this one ? or would i be better off with a Sakko 223 . and looking for any info. on the Tikka sports model . thank you.

6. Muliemaster

Muliemaster New Member

Ahh the sweet sound of speed the 7mm08 is a fine cal I have a custom win in 7mm08 wouldnt even think twice bout it for deer antalope elk yes I said elk to have taken 3 cows with it all dropped at the shot high shoulder an watch em fall that is at real world range tho not the 1000 yard bs