Sad, To Report................

Discussion in 'Range Report' started by SGWGunsmith, Apr 11, 2018.

1. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

glad to hear it. And yes, those lights can be a real pain, especially when your pupils feel like they are the size of a sewer tunnel.

303tom and Dallas53 like this.
  2. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

Plant tomatoes here in June and you will have fried green tomatoes.

RJF22553, ellis36, JimRau and 2 others like this.

3. SGWGunsmith

SGWGunsmith Well-Known Member Supporter

You're kidding! I'm still chasing off to the market to get those "hydro tomatoes" with hides ¼ inch thick.

4. SGWGunsmith

We do that also, but they look more like peas.

5. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

And all the money flowing into hands in the private sector.

How does a country that has no industry and very little carbon production sell carbon credits to a country that produces, and therefore creates carbon? Nation welfare, and I am sure that money goes into the country’s general fund.

Oh and let’s stop the airplanes from flying.

Viking and JTJ like this.
  6. SGWGunsmith

How many diesel, 18 wheelers are out on the road at any given time? I'm voting with the Amish. They should start delivering mail and packages, and even produce, that might NOT be so fresh when your family gets it.
    Not sure how well they can refrigerate one of those buggies, but maybe they could add four more horses and a mule and ice down what they're hauling. You want ice-cream? Make your own. We have a garden out back. It's basically how we can have fresh venison all year long. When the fawns come in to eat the rutabagas, we treat ourselves to "veal". :p

JTJ likes this.
  7. ellis36

ellis36 Well-Known Member Supporter

As long as China has cities that look like this, I'm not going to feel guilty of cooking a hamburger over charcoal or cutting my grass with a gas-powered lawnmower.

ellis

1484791445454.jpg

alsaqr, RJF22553 and JTJ like this.