Sad day...

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by suprdave, Nov 30, 2009.

1. suprdave

suprdave New Member

It's a sad day. My baby, Cheyenne, died this morning. I'm leaving work right now to go bury her. She guarded our family for 9 years, and I thank her for every second. She fought a hard battle with heartworms, and is in a better place now. No more pain, baby...No more pain. I'll miss you forever.

Pray for my kids guys...they're devastated.

Attached Files:

2. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

I'm truly sorry for your families loss. :(

Our dogs are a big part of our family as well. I pray they will cope as best as possible.

3. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

Sorry to hear of the passing of a dear and trusted companion.

4. DrJason

DrJason New Member

So sorry to hear loss for you and your family. They give such unconditional love, our dogs are like children for us I can't imagine what it'll be like when they leave us :(

5. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Dave, I am truly sorry for the loss of your canine companion. They are as much a loved and valued family member as a child and their loss is just as devastating and heartbreaking in comparison.

I feel for you brother, and I am very sorry and respectfully, I can relate to your pain, hurt and emotion. :(

Jack

6. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Dave you have Tango's Family condolences for your loss.

7. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Sorry for your loss. Two years ago I lost my buddy of 18 years (seriously old in dog years)...

8. masterPsmith

masterPsmith New Member

Sorry for your loss Dave. We know how it feels. The eldest of my Goldens right now (Dart) is 13 and he has lived beyond his years. I can only hope he will be around for a few more. The kids will need a lot of support...

Jim...............

9. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Dave, Cheyenne will always be a part of your family. My sincerest condolences on your loss.

10. orangello

orangello New Member

I'm sorry for your loss. :(

11. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

My sincerest sympathy and prayers, Dave.

12. Jusselin

Jusselin New Member

sucks man, sorry to hear that, i lost my buddy scout who was the best bird dog ever, 9 months ago, sorry your going through this too

13. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

I am deeply sorry for your loss.

14. Yunus

Yunus New Member

Sorry for your loss. It's never easy losing a loved one.

15. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Dave, I too, am sorry to hear. Warm and fuzzies from the Skullcrusher household to the suprdave household and children.

16. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member

Sad to hear. RIP.

17. Jess

Jess New Member

sorry for the loss that sucks

18. slowryde45

slowryde45 New Member

Sorry to hear that Dave. Our deepest condolences, to you and your family at this time.

That feeling is only too fresh yet in our own house, as we buried one of my wife's basset hounds out in the backyard. He now rests in the middle of our birch trees, where he can still watch over us, and the new pup that has filled in for him, but can never fully replace him.

Our prayers go out to you and yours.

Slo

19. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Toby, Loki and the rest of the canebrake household send our condolences and can only imagine your loss.

I'm sure Cheyenne is looking down on all of us while chewing on a rawhide bone!

20. Troy Michalik

Troy Michalik Is it Friday yet? Supporter

Dave, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of Cheyenne. Losing a pet is never an easy thing. Please accept our heart felt condolences.