Firearms Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok this is more of a rant then anything, but why is it that eveyone here seems to think than you have to have a kimber or dan wesson, or a les baer to have a quality 1911? my sa loaded model shoots 2 in groups at 50 yds and I only paid $660 for it! that is roughly half of what a kimber costs.... and the pistol has never once failed to funtion after the first 50 rounds. now don't get me wrong, kimber and the others mentioned make great guns, but my sa is just as accurate and reliable as any of them. I think a lot of this whole expensive pistol thing is abou the name. I had shot a whole slew of 1911's before I bought the sa, colts, kimbers, les baer's, s&w's, and even an ed brown, and you know what not much difference in any of them.

· Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
funny...... I can afford to buy any gun I want, the perks of having minimal bills. what I am getting at is why do people buy there guns, or any thing for that matter, just because of the name?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.