Firearms Talk banner

S&W sigma sw9ve.... every now and then i wanna brag

13K views 27 replies 9 participants last post by  psychostewie 
#1 · (Edited)
I bought a sigma a year ago after shooting my Dads.
People talk all they want.
But for $280 & a free trigger mod
I have a light, ergonomic, acurate, reliable, double action, double stack handgun.
I have been looking into buying another handgun.
I was going to get the sig sp2022 9mm, but when I think about having interchangeable magazines, not having to get use to another gun... I already have several holsters and mags for it....

Auto part Gun accessory Tool Revolver Plastic

Im buying another one!
I accidently clicked a picture of my babies waving to mommy pulling up home! Oh and they are why I carry

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
bige91603 said:
I have the sd9ve, carry it everywhere. I love the gun and trust it with my life. Added the apex duty trigger spring kit and it feels identical to an m&p
Do you have experience to compare the sw9 to the sd9?
I don't really know the difference other than the slide and the frame looks a little different.

#6 ·
My dad owns a sigma with the factory repair kit. His sigma shoots well. I am not keen on double action only pistols or I would have bought one instead of my P95.

#9 ·
I have both the P95 and the Sigma. My Sigma is a .40. I like the P95 a lot better. The only thing I dont like about the Sigma is the trigger. But I REALLY dont like the trigger.

#20 ·
I have a sigma in .40 and love it!

#23 · (Edited)
Man all I'll say is you will not find a better pistol for the money than a Sigma. Yes, the triggers are a bit rough on the pull out of the box but that is pretty easily fixed. The pull is smooth though even with the 12# pull of the factory trigger. They are really accurate, have a pretty nice feel and will eat about anything. You really can't ask for much more out of a weapon.

Any of y'all ever seen this grip?
Its made for the sigma.
$11 on CTD.COM

View attachment 75361
i like the Hogue handall a little better being it has a palm swell that makes it fit a little better.

#24 ·
gaspump86 said:
I bought a sigma a year ago after shooting my Dads.
People talk all they want.
But for $280 & a free trigger mod
I have a light, ergonomic, acurate, reliable, double action, double stack handgun.
I have been looking into buying another handgun.
I was going to get the sig sp2022 9mm, but when I think about having interchangeable magazines, not having to get use to another gun... I already have several holsters and mags for it....

Im buying another one!
I accidently clicked a picture of my babies waving to mommy pulling up home! Oh and they are why I carry
What holster model is that pictured? Is it made for the sigma or some other model that fits?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.