S&w mp15-22

Discussion in '.22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion' started by spetsnaz, Mar 21, 2012.

1. spetsnaz

spetsnaz New Member

What a great gun! I took it to the range the other day(after swabbing out the bore and other advised prep)and, right out of the box, 300 rounds of Federal and CCI with one partial extraction problem. Not bad for an out-of-the-box rimfire. And boy, is it fun to shoot!

2. mrt8110

mrt8110 New Member

m& p 15

They are nice firearms,do not have one yet...!:) Cliff

3. Kdub

Kdub New Member

I got the moe edition. I love it! It is by far my favorite gun to shoot, even over my Ar. It was spendy, but I still don't regret it.

4. niteglock

niteglock New Member

This is my 15-22. Love this gun. It sure is fun. I can't afford to shoot an AR all the time so this is what I have to settle on..........for now........

Attached Files:

5. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

I have one too but it's the pistol version. It is a ton of fun to shoot! Apparently they don't make my kind anymore.

6. niteglock

niteglock New Member

I know which ones your talking about. They look cool.

7. niteglock

niteglock New Member

My buddy has a .22 HK MP5 he wants to sell me for 350.00. I'm thinking about it. It's the one with the barrel shroud. 3 mags and a scope also. I love these .22 replicas. Lol.

8. Chubbyhawaiian

Chubbyhawaiian New Member

How many rounds does that magazine hold? What brand is it? I want one....

9. niteglock

niteglock New Member

Bought it from MidwayUSA.com. It holds 35 rounds. And it's nice and solid. Paid 50.00 for two of them.

10. UBcatch22

UBcatch22 New Member

Just got mine out of the box today. Gonna go to work late so I can try it out. A friend got a "slide fire" for his. Has anyone here tried one?

11. niteglock

niteglock New Member

They are pretty long though. And hard to reload at first. But the spring wears down some after a while.

12. wpirate14

wpirate14 New Member

I didn't know they made those for 22s. But then again I'm not particularly familiar with the slide fire stocks. They look neat though.

13. e43jimmy409

e43jimmy409 New Member

Buy it I love mine

14. niteglock

niteglock New Member

I seen on YouTube people using the slide fire stock. It looks awesome but I don't have 300 dollars to spend on one. And there is nowhere I can go to shoot it anyway with out getting in trouble.