s&w mp 22

Discussion in 'Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion' started by MP-22, Sep 9, 2010.

1. MP-22

MP-22 New Member

so i just bought one the other day and love it , i have found that they dont interchange with a real ar and thats fine but.... wonder what the chances are that companies with make uppers just for this gun like .22mag or .17 i think that would be a good idea and still keep it cheap to shoot what is your thoughts

2. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

We have a section for "Introductions". Please stop in there, thanks.

3. kenhesr

kenhesr New Member

SUSSHHH They might hear you :D

"Great minds often think alike"

S&W has deep enough pockets to do about anything they think will make a buck. I thought about it too and I know I would have to get a .22Mag upper. Don't need one, but it would be nice!

I've got enough $ tied up in these fun little plinkers, but a 22mag upper, hummm. -- By the way, welcome to the forum, Ken

[​IMG]

4. GoBlue

GoBlue New Member

I need to get me an MP 22. I hear nothing but good things about this gun.

I think it was the "Gun of the Year" or something too. I guess there could be as many "Guns of the Year" as the day is long, so I dunno if it means anything.

5. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Just came from the gun show earlier today, going back in the morning. Looking at some additional toys! One of the sellers, selling only clips and magazines for anything and everything. He had for $80.00 aftermarket 50 round drum for the MP 15-22. I am thinking very hard on the 50 round drum when I sleep tonight. They also had 2 dealers selling MP 15-22 Pistol's, one was $499.00 and the other $475.00 in price.

http://blackdogmachinellc.net/drum-sand-w-mp-20-15-22.aspx

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
  6. raveneap

raveneap New Member

This is my second one - great little rifles.

[​IMG]