Firearms Talk banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have any experience with one of these? Im slowly starting to look into an assault style rifle. But I dont want to spend the $800-1000+ on an actual AR15. Plus the ammo is cheaper on the .22 so I wont feel so much like Im just shooting away quarters and dimes! Im just gonna be using the rifle as a fun rifle, almost as a toy. If anybody has any suggestions for me, please let me know! Thanks, LT.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
^^^^^^What they said.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Anybody have any experience with one of these?

Juuuuust a little!

These are REALLLLY Great FUN-GUNS to shoot! I shoot Win 555 Bulk 36gr HP's, and they easily cycle through it.

CAUTION!!!!! Purchase of an S&W M&P 15-22, may result in SEVERE MODDING! YMMV!

Cheers!

BB

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sweet guys thanks for all the info. Prolly go try to pick one up later. Is there anything wrong with just buying the one from Walmart? Its like $447 I believe..

·
FAA licensed bugsmasher
7,141 Posts
Walmart doesn't sell them in my neck of the woods. I wouldn't have a problem purchasing one there.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Walmart doesn't sell them in my neck of the woods. I wouldn't have a problem purchasing one there.
You know I would take care of ya Scott much better than Walmart ;)

·
FAA licensed bugsmasher
7,141 Posts

·
FAA licensed bugsmasher
7,141 Posts
Is this gonna be a gun I end up getting sucked into buying lots of accessories for?
The only furniture I have for mine is a fore-grip/bipod and a scope. But if you're not careful, it could suck you in.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
1 - 20 of 44 Posts