S&W Knives

Discussion in 'Other Weapons' started by bizy, Apr 21, 2011.

1. bizy

bizy New Member

I recieved this knife yesterday. This thing is very, very sharp.. This is my 2nd S&W knife.. My other knife is the S&W multi-tool.. Love'em both..

Attached Files:

2. HKSlinger

HKSlinger New Member

Where are there knives made?

3. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

While these are not the best knives in the world they are decent for the price point. If you watch for sales on these, they generally go for $12 - $15.

4. bizy

bizy New Member

Where are the sales at..

I would like to buy a bunch for gifts, if I can get them for 12 to 15 dollars?
    I looked on the net but I never found them for less than $29.00..
    Mine are swich blade with a lock to not open and a lock to keep the blade open.. Please send me the link so I can pick up a few.. I have a CCW but I wouldn't use them for protection.. Not when I have a gun in my pocket.

5. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

Do you have a Big 5 near you? They are always on sale there.

6. HKSlinger

HKSlinger New Member

Yeah, I'd like a 2 dollar gift. :rolleyes: And trust my life with it!

7. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

Where did the $2 figure come from?

8. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Bizy,

You are aware that switch blades are illegal, except in special circumstances?

Scubie

9. HKSlinger

HKSlinger New Member

Sorry, left out the 1. But it doesn't really matter.

10. HKSlinger

HKSlinger New Member

I've been thinking, and I would like to make an apology for some of my remarks made here. I don't hold S&W knives in very high regard. Having said that, I still shouldn't have made comments like that about others choices. Its a free world, well, most of it, should be able to buy and like what ever you want with out being put down by some d!(k head as I clearly was. Addressing the advice no one asked for........Buy the BEST you can afford, even if you think that's a S&W knife. If anyone was offended, I'm sorry.

Last edited: May 14, 2011
  11. bizy

bizy New Member

Legal

Here in Okla yopu can carry a switch blade knife of any sort if you have a CCW lic. It comes in the same catagory as a hand gun.. Besides if I am close enough to cut someone, why use a knife? If a threat is that close, use a gun before you get that close..

12. Davo45

Davo45 New Member

Automatic knives are illegal in SOME states and cities, but not all of them. I've been carrying a Benchmade Auto Stryker for close to 10 years and have never gotten any flack for it.

13. Davo45

Davo45 New Member

The S&W knives are OK, but won't hold up to very much hard use. I've seen some S&W knives at Academy Sports selling for $12.00 and a few factory seconds at Dollar General for $5.00.