S & W Grips

Discussion in 'Revolver Handguns' started by mckrackaraheem, Nov 7, 2013.

1. mckrackaraheem

mckrackaraheem New Member

I am picking up a 629 talo edition in a few days once everything is paid off and I'm not crazy about their over elaborate elongated grips. I've been trying to find some of the old magna grips for the round butt N-frame, but am having no luck, not even on eBay.

Does anyone have any suggestions or know of any sites other than gunbroker that would specialize in grips? I have some target styles, but they never fit my hand properly, not even on an L frame. Hogue are ok, but nothing beats the old school look of some magnas.

This all came about btw because I was watching the Clint Eastwood movie "The Gauntlet". In the movie he has a snub nose 66 that looks very cool. You can't easily find those so I found the closest thing today. Check it out if you haven't seen it. Beautiful firearm and a pretty decent movie

2. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

I would check out numrich for your stock. Jack First in AZ has a lot of discontinued parts. You have to call Jack First.

3. 25-5

25-5 New Member

Try Eagle Grips. I got some for my 36 & 25-5 with S&W logo.

4. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

5. mckrackaraheem

mckrackaraheem New Member

Thank you everyone. I still haven't found the right set, but I appreciate the suggestions.