S&W 669 IWB holster

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by bwillis, Dec 18, 2010.

1. bwillis

bwillis New Member

So I just picked up an S&W 669 9mm today, and after looking around online for the last 90 minutes or so, I have been able to find very few concealed carry holsters for this handgun. The few I have seen have been a basic leather or nylon sleeve with a clip that goes on your belt. Does anyone know where I can find a good quality IWB holster for this pistol, or where I can get one made? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

2. arp1

arp1 New Member

Holsters

I strongly recomend the crossbreed supertuck deluxe and one of crossbreeds gun belts, most comfortable and practial I have ever used, I have 3
    glock 36
    kimmer coustom 11
    s&w .40 cal. modle 4004

3. bwillis

bwillis New Member

I was planning on getting one of those, but I wasn't sure what model of gun I was getting until I got it yesterday. It's an older model (from the late '80s I believe) and there is no holster on their site for this specific model.

4. WDB

WDB New Member

BW welcome to FTF,

The 669 is the same as the 569, the diference being the 669 is stainless steel. This might open your search up at bit. It is an older pistol but a nice one, that if in good condition will serve you well. Highnoon makes a holster for almost any pistol but a bit expensive. Check ebay for S&W 569 and 669, you might find something there. Or just google S&W 569 and S&W 669 holsters.

5. bwillis

bwillis New Member

Thanks for the info, I will definitely do that