S+W .38 Chief Special

Discussion in 'Revolver Handguns' started by Kodeman, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Kodeman

Kodeman Member

I have been looking for a holster for my chief spec. for quite some time. I have done alot of research on this and hope some feedback can narrow down my choices.

Does anyone have any feedback on the Fobus Roto-Holster? It is adjustable for strong-side, small-of-the-back or crossdraw carry. This would be ideal for me as the cross-draw would be ideal when driving, and the other two options could be used any other time.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

2. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Have a few different holsters I use with a Mdl 36. Fobus is pretty versatile. But I also wind up using an Uncle Mikes IWB a lot- it fits in a pocket easily.

3. Kodeman

Kodeman Member

Thanks c3shooter for the prompt response. I'll wait a few days to see if there is anymore feedback, then probably try the Fobus.

4. willfully armed

willfully armed New Member

I find paddles annoying.

I used the JIT slide.

5. Kodeman

Kodeman Member

Thanks, willfully armed, I went on the website and like the JIT so I ordered one. The price wasn't bad, either.

6. Kodeman

Kodeman Member

Just a quick uupdate. I recieved the JIT Slide I ordered from Hume and am very satisfied with the size and quality. Thanks again, and I am becoming a huge fan of this site. The few questions I've had in the past have always been addressed and is greatly appreciated.