S&W .22 mag

Discussion in 'Revolver Handguns' started by deg, Nov 1, 2014.

1. deg

deg Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Well how often can I say "dang" when I buy another gun? Well I just did. The other day I passed on .22 mag ammo because I didn't have a .22 mag. Well, today, now I do. $150 - good deal?

Attached Files:

2. jackrich3

jackrich3 Active Member Supporter

Just can't go wrong with a S&W revolver. Looks to be a good deal.

3. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

I love a nice S&W wheel gun. Very nice indeed.

4. CaptMidnight

CaptMidnight New Member Supporter

You have a S&W K series Mdl. 48 4" Combat Master Piece .22 Mag. These are collectors guns going for around $700 bucks. You made an outstanding purchase. My Mdl. 48 is one of my favorite handguns. I use the Winchester .22 WRA ammo for edible game. This ammo is expensive but it uses the .224 bullet and a 45 grs. bullet at around 900 fps from a 4" barrel. I only use them for rabbits and grouse.

5. deg

deg Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Wow! Thanks for the review, I really had no idea. Right time at the right place. Older couple getting a divorce and their house sold in two days. They are on a fast pace out, he is going to Alaska and didn't want to cross the Canadian border with it. I told him I'd mail it to him, he said "I never shoot the SOB anyway and it ain't big enough for bear. I am having a garage sale next weekend and putting $150 on it. What else could I do???

6. sparky80

sparky80 New Member

Good for you, deals like that don't happen very often. Sounds like you were both happy with the outcome.