Firearms Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Supporting Member
11,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today at age 70 Rush Limbaugh passed away!
He had been battling Lung Cancer for well over a year!
God Bless him and his family!
And may he RIP!
Rush thank you for standing up for the truth!(y)

·
Premium Member
9,890 Posts
Sorry to hear Rush Limbaugh has passed away. There is a message here for smokers: Rush Limbaugh blew off the dangers of smoking and refused to quit.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Who now can replace Rush for con talk radio? In the mid-1990's, Rush used to use the phrase "former nicotine-stained fingers" to imply he smoked no more then. He must have fell off the wagon some time ago. Lot's of cancer and heart-attack deaths in my family tree and smoking too. I quit for good 15 years ago.

Reactions: PGM

·
Super Moderator
165 Posts
Who now can replace Rush for con talk radio? In the mid-1990's, Rush used to use the phrase "former nicotine-stained fingers" to imply he smoked no more then. He must have fell off the wagon some time ago. Lot's of cancer and heart-attack deaths in my family tree and smoking too. I quit for good 15 years ago.
Rush didn't necessarily "fall off the wagon," regarding cigarettes. I was recently diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis and the scarring is likely due to my heavy smoking for 20 years. I quit more than 25 years ago.

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
I wish Laura would go back to radio,she was another I listened to.And I think she was a real bad *** when callers needed shredding.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
I remember when i was a kid..in the summer, when school was out, i could stay up late and wait for Dad to get home from work. We would watch Rush's TV show together and eat cereal.. Some people didnt like him because he came off as kinda cocky, and full of himself. They just didnt get his sense of humor..he made fun of himself alot..but you had to get to know him..and pay attention to "get it.." We lost a true friend..and powerful conservative advocate. He will be missed.. RIP Rush..

·
Premium Member
12,117 Posts
Who?

·
Supporting Member
11,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

"The great Rush Limbaugh has passed away to a better place, free from physical pain and hostility. His honor, courage, strength, and loyalty will never be replaced. Rush was a patriot, a defender of Liberty, and someone who believed in all of the greatness our Country stands for. Rush was a friend to myself and millions of Americans — a guiding light with the ability to see the truth and paint vivid pictures over the airwaves. Melania and I express our deepest condolences to his wonderful wife, Kathryn, his family, and all of his dedicated fans. He will be missed greatly."

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.