Firearms Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone seen the new rugers lately or have shot or handled any of them? such as the ruger 77/.357 rifle. and blackhawk convertible that shoots .357, .38 and 9mm?? im kinda likin gthe idea of interchangable ammo.

·
Registered
140 Posts
anyone seen the new rugers lately or have shot or handled any of them? such as the ruger 77/.357 rifle. and blackhawk convertible that shoots .357, .38 and 9mm?? im kinda likin gthe idea of interchangable ammo.
Go to youtube and do a search on Ruger 77/357 and Ruger Blackhawk 9mm. You will get a ton of videos on both of them. I just tried it.

Don <><

·
Registered
222 Posts
I had a Blackhawk .357/9mm convertible. I enjoyed shooting it and it did well but I had to move on to other Rugers & Marlins. Also had a Blackhawk .45LC/.45acp convertible which was also enjoyable.

·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts
ruger blackhawks/redhawks/gp100 superb revolvers their semi auto centerfire not so much

·
Registered
205 Posts
ruger blackhawks/redhawks/gp100 superb revolvers their semi auto centerfire not so much
I have two Ruger Blackhawks, a .45 Colt/.45 ACP convertible and a 10 mm/.38-40 convertible. Also a Ruger Single Six .22 lr/.22 mag convertible. I agree, they are fine revolvers.

Why do you think their semi auto centerfires are not so good? I have a P89, a P97, and an LCP. I see nothing wrong with any of them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts