Firearms Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Great gun can be full size or compact great trigger great ergos great sights accurate as hell ambi thumb and mag release you cant go wrong the sr9c is me second favorite pistol the sr40c is my first I have owned both still own the 40 i like them all blued this my my 40c

Attachments

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Oh ya they are durable as hell my 9c had over 2000 rounds with not one issue I did have to remove the mag release out of my 40c to stop it from occasionally light striking now 1000 rounds later no issues little wear it is my everyday carry. I would suggest removing the mag disconnect any way it's just dumb. Also there is a stress test vid of the sr9 on you tube that is good.

·
Registered
4,747 Posts
its a great gun. it won gun of the year for a reason. ours shoots whenever we aqueeze the trigger. probly 500 to 700 rnds. its comfortable to carry, and to shoot. and plenty accurate enough. trigger is good, not too heavy. but not to light

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.