Ruger SR9c

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by larich29, Feb 15, 2012.

1. larich29

larich29 New Member

My brother is thinking about getting a Ruger SR9c. I have the SR9 and I love it. I have never shot a SR9c. I was curious if this gun is as accurate and the SR9 due to it's shortened length. Anyone have/shoot one? Any thoughts/advice would be appreciated.

2. ZombieKiller83

ZombieKiller83 New Member

I own one and it is accurate as long as I do my part. Max distance I've shot out to is 35 feet and it was not necessarily a tack driver but accurate enough to get the job done. It's also a very reliable pistol thus far. Only malfunction i've had was a misfeed because I didn't fully seat the full size mag with the grip extension on it. Btw watch that pinching point when you seat that mag haha

3. dks7895

dks7895 New Member

I love my SR9c. I can hit beer cans at 25 yards pretty consistently. It's a shooter for sure.

4. JTEX

JTEX New Member

I have shot the SR40c.. Not the 9 but it was a nice shooting gun. Although it had a couple light strikes right out of the box.. Disappointed..

5. TX45

TX45 New Member

I have both SR9 & SR9c. The SR9c is as accurate as the SR9 and it's much easier to cc. I love both of them.

6. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Boy you can say that again Zombie! Yeeeoooch! :eek::eek::eek:

7. sharpshot

sharpshot New Member

I also have and carry the SR9c everyday. Approaching 750 rounds without a hiccup and being very controllable even with +P ammo makes for a great EDC. It is always accurate and easy to conceal. I highly recommend it.

Stay Alert!

Considering the consequences is never wasted time.

8. bostonscottkelly

bostonscottkelly New Member

It is a solid weapon but I am not a fan of the stock trigger

9. dks7895

dks7895 New Member

I feel the stock trigger is one of the best I've felt in a poly-gun.

10. 11Handicap

11Handicap New Member

Yes i have one it shots great, no problems. I only shot up to about 15 yards

11. larich29

larich29 New Member

I bought the SR9c today and put 20 rounds through it just to get a feel for the gun. So far, I absolutely love it. It's a good shooter for sure.

12. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Had mine for over a year - :cool:

13. Hunterdan

Hunterdan New Member

Just put 50 rounds through today. Functioned flawlessly. My cousin is now seriously considering one.

14. sigeptendo

sigeptendo New Member

Ive had my eye on one for nearly a year. Ow. After finding a decent deal online I finally ordered one. Anxiously waiting on the call from the FFL dealer!