Ruger p97dc

Discussion in 'Ruger Handgun Forum' started by patrickjr, Apr 22, 2013.

1. patrickjr

patrickjr New Member

Hi this is my first post. I have the chance to trade my savage axis .270 for a ruger p97dc and I wondering if it is a good trade. I only paid $300 for the savage brand new 3 months ago I only bought it cause it was a good deal and I don't really need it cause I just bought a Remington 700 in .30-06 so the savage is extra and I don't really need it. I was told that the ruger is like new. Is this a good trade if I want to trade I will have to drive 70 miles each way.
    Any thoughts about the ruger or the trade will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks Patrick k

image-1124892042.jpg

Last edited: Apr 22, 2013
  2. Garadex

Garadex New Member

The guns both cost about the same so it is a fair trade if they are both in good condition and working order. Also a lot of members here ignore posts of people who are brand new and haven't posted in the intro section, so go on down and do that. Also welcome to the forum.

3. orangello

orangello New Member

Sounds like a good trade to me, at least if you have need of a good solid reliable pistol.

4. patrickjr

patrickjr New Member

Thanks for the heads up I will do that now.

5. patrickjr

patrickjr New Member

Well the guy I was gona trade with flaked out so im gona go with the other offer I got for a smith and Wesson m&p 22 if you guys think that is an ok trade.

6. bigjim

bigjim New Member

I think that the M&P 15 - 22 would be a much better trade than for the P-97 and I own a P-97. besides it's a lot cheaper to shoot 22LR than 45 ACP.

Just my 2 cents.
    Jim