Firearms Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Retired
14,181 Posts
To me, it depends on whether the metal piece is called a "slide release" or "slide stop".

If called a "slide stop", then I do not use it as a "slide release", I "slingshot" the slide forward.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.