Ruger needs me in their Marketing Department...

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by BunnyWabbit, Sep 20, 2010.

1. BunnyWabbit

BunnyWabbit New Member

That is, if they want to sell more guns to women. I cannot for the life of me figure out how one company can get me so excited coming out with a raspberry gun in .380 and then not have any intentions in making any of their other guns in raspberry. I think they are getting tired of my emails asking about it.

Ruger, if your are listening...........SR9c would be a very good gun to start with. How many Rugers do I have to own to get them to listen to me. Hell, even my dog is named Ruger.

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Keep at it. Maybe they'll do it. :cool:

3. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

A squeaky wheel may need grease, but many squeaky wheels will really get attention.

4. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I'll join you in the petition, Bunny. I have a Ruger GP100 in stainless but I'd LOVE to have a raspberry gun. My next gun I want is a semi-auto pistol. I certainly admired yours when you had it as your avatar. Tell me how to contact them and I'll certainly join you.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2010
  5. orangello

orangello New Member

A rasberry gun? Why would you want one of those when it is so much more funny to use authentic flatulence sound effects?

But seriously, you could get it cerakoted in your choice of a variety of colours. I have seriously considered having a revolver of mine cerakoted in OD green, but the voices are still having discussions about it.

6. Poink88

Poink88 New Member

They got you already that is why they don't care (sad but true). Be like the prodigal son and buy another brand. ;) :D

7. BunnyWabbit

BunnyWabbit New Member

Just go to Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc., scroll to the bottom and click on contact if you want to email them a question or suggestion.

8. GoBlue

GoBlue New Member

I'm glad this was brought up. The Rasberry LCP is not being talked about much (this is the first time I heard about it) and I'm about to buy an LCP for my wife.

Took her to the gun shop and she gave the green light to the black one even though she kept complaining about the color. Now I think she'll be double happy.