Ruger MKIII and MKII 22/45 Polymer Grip Frame Aftermarket Grips

Discussion in 'Sponsor Display' started by NWI, Sep 7, 2009.

1. NWI

NWI New Member

Grips for either the Ruger MKIII or MKII 22/45 polymer grip frame. The grips mount over the existing polymer frame grips and have pilot holes for drilling grip screw holes into the polymer frame grips for holding the grips in position using 1911 grip screws. The grips come with a fine texture finish either rubberized or non-rubberized. Price for the non-rubberized grips $12.95, rubberized $17.95, 1911 grip screws $8.95 (hex head stainless steel) shipping is included with the grips only. If only ordering grip screws add $2.00 for shipping. Grip colors are: black, brown, grey, red, pink, blue, and white. The difference between the MKIII and MKII grips MKII's bottom edges are rounded. I uploaded a video at youtube showing grip installation [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRkiSlXdrKM]YouTube - Ruger MKIII 22 45 Aftermarket Grips[/ame]

If you want to place an order or have any questions email me at Dominic.Notaro@csinet.net

2. ez2bnvs

ez2bnvs New Member

Do you have pictures of the different colors. I am interested in the white grips as it would make a great contrast to my black gun.

3. NWI

NWI New Member

These are the colors available black, brown, red, white, pink, lite blue, colors added since picture dark blue, dark green, grey and working on OD[​IMG]

4. NWI

NWI New Member

Ruger MKIII & MKII Grips

Only doing the Ruger MKII & MKIII for now am going to be doing grips for the 1911 frame with the texture and the rubberized finish.