Ruger MK3 22/45 Rail

Discussion in 'Ruger Handgun Forum' started by sharpshooterassassin, Aug 16, 2013.

1. sharpshooterassassin

sharpshooterassassin New Member

I bought the Burris Fastfire 3 Reflex Sight. I'm wanting to know if there is a shorter Picatinney Rail made out there. The 3 hole rail that comes with the Ruger 22/45 is so long so I'm wanting to find just a 2 hole rail to hold the Burris Fastfire. I know that Burris I believe makes a specific
    mount for the Ruger 22/45 to hold the Fastfire but I don't really want to wait for it or pay almost $40.00 for it that I have seen online for.

Sent from my iPhone using Ruger Forum

2. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

Hey after reading that I want one too!

3. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

I just bought one myself, that came today(along with 2 FF2's and an AR536 sight for my Mini 14). The Mount came with it(the Pic was free,..the Extra Ruger Mount for Mk1,2,3 & 22/45 was $31.99. Worth whatever extra wait it could have been to get the correct parts. Plenty of places selling it too, instead of jumping I shopped for the best price. Turned out a LGS had the best price but it was Dropshipped from a third party warehouse...

Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
  4. sharpshooterassassin

sharpshooterassassin New Member

image-2275384473.jpg

I ended up ordering the mount off of EBay. Fits perfect and is mounted lower than the rail that came with the pistol.