Ruger LCP

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by Deepwoods, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Deepwoods

Deepwoods New Member

Picked up a LCP a few days ago, needed something for the hot days when I couldn't conceal my G27 with only jeans and a T. Took it out to the range and shot a little over a hundred rounds. Was really surprised as to how accurate it was at ten long paces (kept it on a 9.5" paper plate). Never gave me a hiccup, even the Fed Hydroshok fed and ejected great. I carry it in a pocket holster in the right front one, you would never know it was there, but when the jackets come out it's back to the G27.:)

2. canebrake

canebrake New Member

3. Deepwoods

Deepwoods New Member

Nope, dark blued to a black finish, except the plastic which is black, I do like you red one, it's sort of unusual!

4. canebrake

canebrake New Member

It's my daughter's and I'm stickin' to that story!

5. Deepwoods

Deepwoods New Member

Sounds feasible:rolleyes:

6. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Is it engraved?

Attached Files:

7. Deepwoods

Deepwoods New Member

8. CharlieB

CharlieB New Member

9. Deepwoods

Deepwoods New Member

New Holster for the toy

I've picked up a DeSantis Nemesis holster, only $14, but it fits the LCP like a glove, stays in the Rt. front pocket, releases the little auto with out a flaw and "barely" prints. I think it makes a great combination.:D

Last edited: Sep 2, 2010
  10. LuckenbachTexas

LuckenbachTexas New Member

Keep the pictures coming.

11. Win73

Win73 Member

I got my LCP not long after they came out. I carry it when my S & W Model 637 Airweight snub makes to big a bulge in my pocket.

[​IMG]

12. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Engraved lcp

shihan-I really like your engraved lcp,that looks really sharp. Wish mine was engraved.They wanted $50.00 dollars more for engraving,and like a dummy i didn't pay it. Really looks nice!!!

13. JazzDoc

JazzDoc Supporting Member Supporter

[​IMG]

14. pabs311

pabs311 New Member

shihan- where'd u'd get urs engraved? that's pretty sick looking.

15. Neophyte1

Neophyte1 New Member

Not ashamed:)

canebrake: Sir; ''I'm" not ashamed to 'share' with a smile:) My pocket carry, Ruger LCP is ''burble" which ''I" carry proudly:)

16. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

My wife's daily CCW is the LCP. She didn't care for the snappy recoil so I installed a Hogue Handall Jr. grip on it and now she says it's better. :rolleyes:

Here's a couple of photos:

Attached Files:

17. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Hogue Handall Jr. grip. never seen one till now,I'll have to give one a try. Looks like it also makes the handle a bit bigger to grip. Besides recoil benefits. Thanks for the info...

18. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

If anyone is interested here are some helpful instructions for putting the Hogue Handall Jr. grip on your LCP. The example is for a Keltec P3AT, but you know! ;)

P-3AT Hogue Hand-All Jr Grip Install

The one I got was from Sportsman's Guide for about $6.00.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/hogue-handall-jr-universal-rubber-sleeve-with-finger-grooves.aspx?a=277555

Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
  19. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

I got this grip...I have to trim it with sissors..or it won't work,just checking before I go cutting.....Hogue Handall jr.grip..???...

20. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

Longhair, yes it has to be trimmed to fit on the LCP.

Here's a little instructional with pictures of doing the installation on a P3AT, which is pretty much the same as an LCP:

P-3AT Hogue Hand-All Jr Grip Install

:cool: