Ruger lcp

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by raveneap, Apr 3, 2010.

1. raveneap

raveneap New Member

Decided I wanted a little mouse gun so picked up a new Ruger LCP last week. Weigh's 9 oz empty and holds 6 + 1 .380s. With a pocket holster (DeSantis Nemesis) you hardly know it's there and the draw is very smooth with no hangups. Going to try it out tomorrow.

[​IMG]

2. Car54

Car54 New Member

Please give us a range report and photo's of the murdered target if you can.

3. raveneap

raveneap New Member

We're going to my son's house for Easter dinner. He lives out in the country and has a small range in the back yard. We hope to get off a few rounds early if his wife will allow it. :) (27 coming for dinner) Will do report asap.

4. Car54

Car54 New Member

If I lived down the road, I'd say make the dinner for 30 and I'll bring some ammo.

5. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Cool. Enjoy that little rascal. :D

6. raveneap

raveneap New Member

Yup, that'd be good! We are really just down (or up) the road - that is if the road is US Route 1. :) Have a great Easter!

7. raveneap

raveneap New Member

Really hope to. Picked up some more 380 yesterday so should be able to wring it out some.

8. Blackwaterkatz

Blackwaterkatz New Member

I've been considering getting one of those, too. I'm interested to read your report. Thanks.

9. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

I'll be waiting for the report as well. :cool:

10. raveneap

raveneap New Member

If all goes well, I should post an initial report tomorrow evening. If, on the other hand, daughter in law wants a one day moratorium on shooting due to Easter guests I'll post as soon as I get to take elsie out. But son is an avid shooter too, hope that he can convince his bride to let us shoot. :)

11. Fleetman

Fleetman New Member

You're going to love it....

Here's mine. GF got me the CT so it rides a little high in my Nemesis but much easier to grasp. I also have a Keltec P3AT and a AMT Back-Up but the Ruger is, by far, the most often carried when I go "small".

Attached Files:

12. Phelenwolf

Phelenwolf New Member

There are some good things about living in the country. Hope you all have a great Easter.

13. glock2740

glock2740 New Member

I love mine. I have the CT laser on mine and CC it in a Nemesis pocket holster.

14. raveneap

raveneap New Member

Well, we got to our son's house yesterday and there were 31 people for dinner. So, shooting was postponed until next weekend. Just wasn't a good time with all of the folks there, many of which were young kids. Don't want to carry until I've put a bunch through it to see how it behaves so will have to wait for now. More to come.

15. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Well, things don't always turn out as I plan either.Hope you had a great Easter!

I'll be waiting patiently. :)

16. raveneap

raveneap New Member

Very nice Easter. Glad the "young folks" did it. Think I'd run & hide if we had a crowd that size. :) Hope to take elsie out next weekend. Report will follow - honest! :)

17. Phelenwolf

Phelenwolf New Member

Glad to hear that you had a good Easter. I know that the last time we had a family get together of that size that there was no way that we were not going to be shooting. Most of my family knows that is to hard to pass up a chance like that to see and shoot what everyone has. It has turned in to some sort of family tradition. I am glad I have a big family and one that likes to shoot. It just gets way to expensive sometimes. BUT hey it is worth it. :D What I like the best is getting to shoot a wide range of weapons and then pick and choose what I am going to get next. :D:D

18. raveneap

raveneap New Member

Know what you mean - but out of the whole group, only my son, myself and one other guy are active shooters. No anti's there but others aren't interested.

19. Phelenwolf

Phelenwolf New Member

That sucks, it is alot of fun when everyone gets together. Who know's maybe one of these day's they may surprise you.

20. raveneap

raveneap New Member