Ruger LCP Modification HD VIDEO

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by Amsdorf, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Amsdorf

Amsdorf New Member

I am really enjoying my Ruger LCP and made a couple modifications to it, a magazine extension and a Hogue grip. Fortunately, it has done nothing to change the carry/conceal factor, and has made it more comfortable and, most importantly, helped me control the pistol better.

Have you made any mods to your LCP? If so, what are they? How are they working for you?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3FrOPrJ-q0"]Here's the HD video.[/ame]

2. sparky80

sparky80 New Member

I put on a set of talon grips, and they make the pistol so much easier to handle.

3. levelcross

levelcross New Member

Amsdorf, this is a good addition to the LCP. I added the pinky extension and the Hogue grips plus the C/T laser to my buddies LCP a few months ago. It really helped his groups out without the C/T @ 7-15' and with the C/T he just feels more confident since this in NOT a range gun by any standard. He carries his in a Remora pocket holster and loves how easy it is to conceal as his boss is a anti-gun freak.

4. armed1212

armed1212 New Member

ForumRunner_20120822_204021.jpg

ForumRunner_20120822_204008.jpg

I like this lil gun, I done a few thing to mine had it over 2yrs no real problems