Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone recommend a reliable clean target ammo for my new Ruger LCP...I tried Fiocchi today... had some ejection problems...maybe I need to fire more rounds to break it in...I bought Hornady FTX to carry... thanks

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I have a Beretta 84FS and never had a problem with the Remington green box ammo.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
can anyone recommend a reliable clean target ammo for my new Ruger LCP...I tried Fiocchi today... had some ejection problems...maybe I need to fire more rounds to break it in...I bought Hornady FTX to carry... thanks
I use primarily PMC Brass .380 ammo. Best deal for my LCP for some years now.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yea ur rite thanks alot.. one more thing. This is for me I'm looking for a 380 and a 9mm but I never shot one of them can u tell me how both of them shot..

·
Registered
146 Posts
i got a sig p238 carried on my ankle and an m&p shield in 9mm IWB. love them both. if you're looking for a .380, you should really consider or at least look at a sig p238.

·
Registered
146 Posts
unfortunately i dont have a pic right now. the 238 shoots awesome. it's a 1911 platform, so it's single action only. it is one sweet shooter.

·
Registered
6 Posts
If you get a lcp, get some good ammo for target shooting and get good with it. Cheap stuff like tulla will make you think you have a cannon in your hands. I don't know why but it makes it shoot about 5 times harder than federal or wwb ammo. Your hands will thank you.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I bought an LCD and hated it. I dumped it ASAP. Traded for an S&W 38 sp.

I love my Blackhawk 357 and super Redhawk 44 mag.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Question did you clean it before your first range trip? I have an LCP and it eats everything without a problem.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I bought an LCD and hated it. I dumped it ASAP. Traded for an S&W 38 sp.
Out of curiosity, what did you hate about the LCP? I had a S&W Model 60 and simply couldn't get comfortable holding it well and sold it to trade up to a SIG P229r.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Love my little LCP. I've had it for 3 years now and it has never jammed. Now I keep it in my room on my bookshelf in a fake book titled War and Peace. :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts