Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ruger - Gun Owners Take Action Now!

Ruger has made it easy for you to contact your Local and National Representatives. It only takes about 2 minutes and sends a pro-2nd Amendment email to everyone from the president down to your local state reps.

http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Taking action is simple, just follow these 3 Steps:

Step 1: Enter your personal contact information below, this information will be added to the letter and is required to reach each of the appropriate representatives in your area. This information is not stored by Ruger, nor is it used for any other purposes than this legislative action.

Step 2: Press "Submit" and we will prepare the letter below, in your name to the President, Vice-President, your Senators, Representative, Governor, Lieutenant Governor, State-Level Elected Officials and State Attorney General.

Step 3: Review your letter one last time, add in your first name and press "Submit"! You have just taken strong action in protecting your rights.

NOW IS THE TIME TO MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD! - cane

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
awesome...thanks Cane.

·
Supporting Member
816 Posts
Thanks cane...just sent my msg

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
thanks for the heads up Cane ;)

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
Lol... Ruger making amends for their past sins...

Good for them.

Sent...one for Maine, and one for South Carolina.
I guess an old dog can learn new tricks :D

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
Done and shared on Facebook. Thanks.

Something I've discovered, when Cane starts a thread, its a good idea to read it.

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
I don't know what 10-8 is, but I think it's a wise policy to follow whoever is always 10-8...
10-8 is a Police Radio Code. Ten Codes are abbreviations of common questions and answers used by police departments across America. 10-8 means "In service, ready for assignment"
I had to look it up :eek: ..... being Cane I figured it was the only times of the day he was awake :p

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
I don't know what 10-8 is, but I think it's a wise policy to follow whoever is always 10-8...
I wouldn't advise following him in a literal sense...you may find out what 10-8 means...:rolleyes:

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
I wouldn't advise following him in a literal sense...you may find out what 10-8 means...:rolleyes:
I happen to know what 10-8 means ;)
and long before dog posted it.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Lol... Ruger making amends for their past sins...

Good for them.

Sent...one for Maine, and one for South Carolina.
Ruger took a serious hit the market share department ( i had an all out ban going for 10 years on ANYHTHING remotely related to ruger equipment) after that traitorous bastid Bill wrote the magazine restriction portion of the last AWB. Bills boys aint NEAR as stupid or treasonous as their old man!

I had to look it up :eek: ..... being Cane I figured it was the only times of the day he was awake :p
LOL Thats what i thought as well!

Anywho, DONE! I also posted to my spacebook page as well.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts