Ruger Factory 20's for $33-$35 each

Discussion in 'Mini-14 Forum' started by sandog, Oct 10, 2013.

1. sandog

sandog Member

Just got a flyer from J&G Sales out of Prescott, Arizona. They list Ruger 20 round factory mags for $34.99, and 5 or more are $32.99 each. J&G sells quite a variety of surplus arms and ammo. They don't show much ammo in .223/5.56mm, at present, but have a good selection of most other calibers. Their address is: www.jgsales.com. Phone # is 928-445-9650.

2. bwraven

bwraven New Member

3. ccase39

ccase39 Member

I ordered from J & G yesterday and got them today!!!

4. sandog

sandog Member

Pretty quick shipping ! I lived in Prescott for a year and used to go in their store. I ordered several thousand rounds of British Radway SS 109 about 8 years ago form J&G and still have a little bit of it left.

5. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

The odds are that CDNN is out of stock. Their fliers say 99% in stock. My experience is nothing is in stock.

6. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

I'm local to Prescott( just the "other side" of the mountain) and buy from J&G quite a bit, including my last three firearm purchases( a PD trade in "92", an FEG 32ACP, and my Catamount Fury 12 Ga. Semi. I have also done quite a bit of biz with CDNN. Great place to get mags from, and never a shipping delay...
    At one time they even had 3rd party extended mini-14 mags(40 rd.) I got 3 of them several yrs. ago, plus plenty of 20's & 30's...
    My next J&G order will be here Monday,...more 38 wadcutters for the wife, and more 32ACP's for both of us...

Last edited: Oct 12, 2013
  7. sandog

sandog Member

I had some bad allergy problems in Prescott, juniper trees I'm thinking, so I moved "over the mountain" to Clarkdale, was there almost two years. But not much work there, and I missed Montana, so moved back up here.

8. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

Thats funny, we prob. missed Each other by a few months. I'm in Clarkdale since 9/1/12. Don't go "over the Mtn" much but Usually go around(wife gets vertigo sometimes...) we either go with 17 or thru "Cherry"....Before that, we were In Cottonwood by the Post office......My allergies Suck All the time....My HOA just Yanked out a whole bunch of Juniper & cottonwood trees!!

Last edited: Oct 12, 2013
  9. bwraven

bwraven New Member

I have been buying mags from CDNN for 10+ years. Never had an issue with mags being out of stock. They are very good about updating individual website pages for specific mags if they go onto backorder.

10. CardiacColt68

CardiacColt68 New Member

A little off topic, but as a new Mini owner are any of the 30 round magazines worth buying? There seems to be mixed reviews for them. I've got a few Ruger 20 rounders, and that may be all I need. BUT if there are good 30 rounders out there it might not hurt to have a few around.

11. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

CDNN also claims 99% of the items they advertise are in stock. But the truth of the matter is 99% of the stuff they advertise is not in stock. I have tried and tried to buy stuff from CDNN, it was never in stock. CDNN advertised a great deal on used Beretta 92 BF. I called to buy one. The salesman said they are out of stock. I asked him does he have any 9mm semi auto pistols in the same price range in stock? He hung up on me.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
  12. sandog

sandog Member

I hate it when companies never seem to have anything in stock. I try to order parts from Brownell's when I can. They are very friendly and things get sent out fast, usually the same day, and I can count on getting the items in 3 business days. (Priority mail through U.S.P.S.) If I order 6 items it is very, very rare that even one is out of stock. When I order from Midway, half of the 6 items would be out of stock and it always takes at least a week for the items to arrive.

13. Misfire51

Misfire51 New Member

Midway ....20 rounders .... 25buks saw it today.... FACTORY.