Firearms Talk banner

Ruger Charger Question

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  R-BOLT 
#1 ·
Any of you know or have heard talk of Ruger adding .17 cal. or .22 mag. in the Charger line? I would like to own a Charger, but .22LR does not light my jets. Thanks in advanced if you have any info..

#2 ·
From what I have heard there is no plans of adding to this line as of now. If you want thought you can get aftermarket kits that will do it for you.

Look over at Rimfirecentral.com in the Ruger charger section. Them boys will know exactly what to tell you.

I don't understand why you boys want to pay so much money for a cartridge you can't reload!!!!!

#3 ·
Thanks for the info to the rimfire group, looks like calibers have been in the charger thread, but I could not find. Might have to join the forum and ask for a link to the threads. At this time I don't do any reloading as I am a hunter only plink or target shoot as sighting in or checking the sights. But with the price of ammo today might have to join the ranks of the reloaders. Though I do not burn through large amounts of ammo have spent $300 to $400 this winter on stocking up on shot gun and rifle ammo, and don't have much to show for it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.