Firearms Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no idea what the typical price of these is, I have seen a few online in the $150 and up range. If any of you are looking, they are in stock here locally for $106.95

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know the guys that own that shop. They haven't raised their prices other than what was increased to them. He told me, at least I think, there was about a 5-25% increase in dealer cost currently on ammo and mags since so many people have bought, and continue to buy any and every thing they can gurn related.

·
Banned
2,562 Posts
GeneralPatton said:
I have no idea what the typical price of these is, I have seen a few online in the $150 and up range. If any of you are looking, they are in stock here locally for $106.95
$35 max at retail. If you want to pay more contact me lol

·
Premium Member
14,475 Posts
That looks like a 2 pack of 25 round mags. If so, $55 would be about right. The singles were going for $25 to $30 each before the buyout.

·
Premium Member
14,475 Posts
Just got an email from CDNN and they have the BX25x2 for $70.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That looks like a 2 pack of 25 round mags. If so, $55 would be about right. The singles were going for $25 to $30 each before the buyout.
It's the BX25 mag made together with 2 mags. Holds 50 rounds, in the same way you'd put 2 AR mags together with the mag clip. Shoot 25, flip over and shoot another 25.

I just saw it and had never seen it. It seems it's price is a lot like P938 mags, and is simply high because of low availability. They are selling on gunbroker for up to $165.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts