Ruger Airhawk .177 trigger problem

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by longunner, Mar 2, 2013.

1. longunner

longunner New Member

Mods please move this thread if its in the wrong forum. I didn't see any pellet gun/BB gun sections anywhere so i figured I'd put it here.

Anyways...
    I had my Ruger Airhawk out of the stock a few days ago looking at it to see if i could maybe do something cool with it or make a new one. I stupidly pulled on the safety and out it came which long story short led to me having the whole trigger assembly apart and I can't for the life of me get it back together right. When I have gotten it reassembled it will cock back but it wont stay :mad:. Anyone have any experience on this trigger or a place where I can find something that shows how it fits back together? I found an exploded parts diagram on Google but it doesn't show how it all fits back together. :confused::confused:
    Here's a pic of all the pieces, if that helps

Attached Files:

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

The exploded diagram would probably be more helpful. Gotta admit this is the first time I've seen a bag O' airgun. Lol
    Good luck to you. I hope someone can be of more help.

3. longunner

longunner New Member

Found an airgun forum that has the same format as this one (which I like :cool:) and I posted there. Hopefully I'll get some results so i can shoot it tomorrow :D

4. longunner

longunner New Member

Well....after finally posting on here and trying to put it all back together a last time it worked......kinda pointless thread I guess but hey I guess I'm just getting my post count up :eek::rolleyes:

5. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Glad you got it handled.