Firearms Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I got a chance to buy one but a store employee at Sportsmans Whorehouse said he was buying it. Guess what, the guy backed out so I got a call and they told me it was mine if I still wanted it. Hell yea!! Long story short I bought it a few minutes ago and will shoot it this weekend. That's 4 1911s in the last 4 weeks plus a Kahr CW 40. Will be the last gun I buy for awhile. My wife says yea right. Price was 740 out the door.

·
Registered
6,928 Posts
I don't like you very much right now :mad:
But i'll let it pass after you let me know how it really preforms :D

·
Registered
19,141 Posts
I am jealous! I want to know how reliable it is. I love my Ruger revolver and have lusted after their 1911.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
orangello said:
I am jealous! I want to know how reliable it is. I love my Ruger revolver and have lusted after their 1911.
Got a couple at my shop as of last week......

·
Registered
7,545 Posts
Something's not right in the world... Ruger 1911s and ARs?

J/K, it looks great!

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
I'm looking forward to your thoughts on the SR LK.

·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts
Something's not right in the world... Ruger 1911s and ARs?

J/K, it looks great!
The best thing thats happened to ruger in the last 30 years was bill ruger sr passing away and relinquish his chokehold on product development. I used to really dislike the company but i find im developing a growing like for em as they continue to introduce very cool and fun products.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
SR1911's are still pretty hard to find around here, and when they do turn up it's for list price. I'd like one, but not that bad.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
My dad scored one at the last gun show here for $695. We don't have a ton of rounds through it yet, but it seems very nice. Good trigger and nice fit and finish. I actually like the matte stainless finish. It compares very favorably to my Para 1911.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts